CleanAds

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tracking my eating

Well right now I am doing the 7 day food journal in the What to Expect before you are expecting book. While I thought the book was great, I think it has made me more stressed about the who "baby making game." The being said I think it is important to note that we have not decided to start seriously trying until after a family wedding next summer, but being the planner that I am, that means starting now. Started the prenate DHA in July and after the first month the morning sickness feeling is gone.

So back to the food thing, after this week (day 5) I have noticed that I do not get as much iron as I think I should be getting. And although I think my eating habits are pretty good, I worry they are not right for this new adventure. Maybe I am just overthinking this one...or maybe I need to look into foods that are healthy with more iron......maybe that will be my next google!

So I am trying to get into this whole nut butter thing. They are great to eat, but wow are they expensive. I am finding that I can make my own and safe some money. We will see how long this one lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment