CleanAds

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dinner and breakfast

I did not have a chance to post last night because we got busy running some errands. Dinner last night was left over chili! I love making a big batch of the chili then putting it in smaller containers in the freezer for easy week night meals. Add a little cheese and chips and it is perfect on a cold fall night!

After dinner we ran some errands to get some things done for the weekend. Busy, busy weekend again. When we got back, I did a 20 minute Hip Hop Dance workout then some chores around the house.

Breakfast this morning was small with just some green tea (times 2 for the one I had at work) and a cereal bar. I know it does not look like much, but today is our Halloween party at work so I am saving room for all the yummy goodness that I will eat then. Also I am eating at work tonight so that will most likey not be overly healthy either. I like to balance the meals that I know I can in the mornings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment