CleanAds

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another bagel

Very unusual for me, but I had another bagel this morning. I think I am just really trying to clean out the fridge, freezer, cabinets the whole works. I get like this around the holidays. I like to clean stuff out. But my breakfast was the warm bagel and green tea. Almost done with the green tea pods for the Tassimo!!

I need to vent a little about the trip to the Depot last night. The woman with the Christmas light exchange was so stupid I left with my old lights. I don't really want to get into it that much, but let's just say they are not really honoring what the ad says. Between that and the annoying guy at Mazda that never calls back I am not doing well on customer service this week....

Anyways, lunch meeting at work today, hopefully they have some salad of some type. Then home to try and get a bunch done around the house since it will be anther weekend helping Mom get organized. I hope we get finished this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment