CleanAds

Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to normal

Talk about a busy back to normal day. I am just getting around to posting now. Today was Monday morning scale time and after the holiday, I was a bit nervous about getting on the scale, but was quite happy to see it ready my normal weight. Even after all the holiday eating. Needless to say it was a great start to the morning.
Breakfast was coffee, granola, soy milk, half a banana, almonds and pumpkin seeds. Quite filling, I enjoyed it.


Lunch was the rest of the Popchips with tomato and feta salad. Along with a little sweet, Pumpkin Spice Kisses. I ate these throughout the afternoon and they are actually really good, I was not sure what to expect.
Not sure what tonight will hold we have a bunch of holiday things to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment