CleanAds

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday lunch

So a workout did not happen last night. I have just not felt 100% the last few days. I guess I just have a little too much going on right now. Anyway I got up at 6 AM today to get in a good Wii workout and then get the basement cleaned before work.


Breakfast was a yummy bowl of Strawberry Mini Wheats
Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats Strawberry Delight, 21.5 Ounces 

Then it was off to the car wash with the hubby's car and on to work.

We had a little birthday lunch for our students workers today. Salad from our favorite pizza place and yummy cookies (made by me) with frosting. Picture of one, but more went into my tummy. Which now hurts again.

We had cupcakes too, but really I just like the frosting!! Now trying to finish work and get out of here a little early to get some errands run.... maybe a little yoga later as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment