CleanAds

Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy night and morning

Sometimes I think that it is bad that I enjoy when the hubby is not home on a Thursdays. I must explain that Thursdays are my cleaning and laundry days so that I don't have to do it over the weekend. It has been working for me for 3 years so I am sticking with it. So last night hubby was going to be late and I went home and started my night with some relaxing Yoga which I really need for several reasons. After that I started to clean while my pasta cooked. This is a really bad picture, but roasted garlic pasta with clam sauce and some parm cheese on top! So yummy.

After dinner I finished the cleaning and laundry then sat down with some hot cocoa and a magazine! Great way to end the night:)

This morning I had a Breakfast meeting, so there is no picture. But I was so proud of my choices from the buffet. I avoided the French Toast because I am planning on making my bites again this weekend, but did have a bunch of fruit (I LOVE PINEAPPLE), a scone, and a little bit of sausage. The sausage was not that great so I did not finish it. Now back in the office and trying to get caught up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment