CleanAds

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Italian Market

And I wonder why my stomach has been not feeling right lately. I NEED to get back on track before the holidays really get here. There is lunch/dinner cause I am taking the leftovers home for hubby and I. We went to the Italian Market for lunch today and just got a ton of stuff to share among the 4 of us in the office. We had Tomato pie, Italian hoagie, Turkey Hoagie, Mac and Cheese, Pasta Salad, Strombolli, Garlic Bread, a canoli and a dark chocolate turtle. It was all amazing but I need a nap now!

So dinner will be some of the left over pasta salad and bread. It was all so yummy and that might give me time to workout before hubby is home. Then we can run to Lowes, the craft stores and Old Navy. Should be another busy night...maybe more to report later!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment