CleanAds

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snack into breakfast and lunch into a snack

After dinner mom and I went over to Grandma's to finish up some cleaning out/up of the place. I found a really pretty ring that mom told me to keep and then it was off to the mall. Mom is always a good shopping buddy:)

First it was to Victoria's Secret, thanks to a much of coupons, I got 2 bras and 2 panties for $30! What a deal! And they gave me a shopping pass for December. I was so excited then we went to Macy's with the gift card that I had (and a coupon). Skinny jeans (I just wanted to try some and actually like them -bought a size bigger cause I hate super tight pants) and leggings (both for the hopes of fluffy boots for Christmas;)) and I still have money left on the gift card. Maybe a new scarf is in my future....


Then to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to look at some curtains for mom. Found some for 4 rooms I think, so we are getting there. Then to Target (of course) and Wegmans for some other random goods, before a Starbucks run!!



Here is my tall Caramel Brulee Latte, very yummy but a little high in calories (even with non-fat milk and no whip), so I saved half and had it with my breakfast of...



Granola Cereal (1/4 cup), soy milk (just a little), coconut flakes and sliced almonds. Heat this up in the micro for like 30 seconds and it is so yummy and filling.


Had another lunch meeting today with salad this time!! Very nice green apple, feta, and walnut salad, no dressing for me. And of course the lovely dark chocolate white chip cookies from catering. Here is my snack one for this afternoon.



Looking like a busy night again...

No comments:

Post a Comment