CleanAds

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Its almost a new year

This morning I decided to do a coffee review of the coffee that Archer Farms Target Brand sent me. It came in a very nice metal tin with the bag inside:

Whole bean Columbia coffee which I do not normally get (because I have never actually bought a coffee grinder even though I LOVE coffee).

Here is my grinding in my mini chopper. Worked pretty well and the coffee smelled awesome while brewing. I was afraid it was going to be a really dark roast and I am not a fan of dark coffee, but it was lighter then I expected. It was good, nothing great, but the smell while brewing was again AWESOME, so I guess the just regular taste is better then it being bad.


A side of overnight oats was the meal. Pretty simple today, because we are going to a New Year's Eve Party tonight and I am not sure what I will be eating:( This was 1/4 cup oats, some soy milk, blueberries, coconut flake, and cinnamon.

Time to workout, going for 30 mins of intense cardio then I might do some cleaning/taking down christmas decorations or online shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment