CleanAds

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas recap

So I think I should be happy, I did not gain any weight yesterday, as per my morning weigh in. So here is the recap of what we ate yesterday.

Breakfast was traditional English breakfast. Eggs, sausage, bacon, and mushrooms.
My plate is in the back. With tea in a Christmas mug!

Then it was time for presents and champagne. I had 2 glasses, it is the holidays!

Then we went to my parents house and did presents there then helped mom get all the food out.

No promises because I ate a good bit of everything, but we had spinach dip,bruschetta, stomboli, veggies and dip, shrimp, cheese and crackers, baked brie, nuts, and I am sure other stuff. I had a bunch, 2 glasses of wine, and then just did a salad with no dressing for dinner. So I has full but not stuffed.

Then some pumpkin cheesecake and egg nog (times 2) for dessert.
I was done for the day, but actually quiet proud of myself. How did you all do?

No comments:

Post a Comment