CleanAds

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One of those days

I love having time to cook at night. To bad work gets in the way on a normal week day night. Last night I made a black bean and mushroom stir fry. The hubby and I both love stir fry and it uses a lot of veggies. This one had one egg, garlic, green onion, mushrooms, green pepper, peas, corn, black beans, a touch of sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice. Hubby added some smokey hot sauce which gave it a nice flavor.

After taking the puppy out I needed something warm, and a little British Blend Tea Latte seemed to be just perfect and yummy. One tea bag, a little soy milk and some splenda and I was in heaven.

So today was going to be my relaxing stay at home day and do nothing day. But for some reason I am finding myself in one of those funky moods today and just want to eat a piece of chocolate cake (good thing I don't have any). Breakfast was some tea and baklava cookies from my cookie exchange at work. They were pretty good and reminded me of the baklava we used to have after Christmas from the Harry and David's tower my Grandmother would send.


After breakfast, I worked out right away to stop thinking about what else I wanted to eat. 30 mins of intense cardio and I felt a little better. Then I went and took a bath which is helping to. I think I might just hang out in the basement and watch tv today (further from the kitchen). Who knows.....just a post holiday slump I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment