CleanAds

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Warm start

This might be the only post of the day. Not sure how busy today will be. I got up this morning and finished some things around the house, made my brie for later, and did a bootcamp workout. I am not sure if I having been eating better or what, but these workouts this past week have really let me feel good about taking tomorrow off and not stressing about what I eat the next 36 hours.

Breakfast was a small bowl of oats, with soy milk, cinnamon and some almonds. A side of tea in my pretty Christmas mug as well.


Not much else to do this morning. I have to shower soon, then the in-laws and puppies should be here. We are having lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries, per the hubby's request, then Church with my parents and to my uncle's for the Italian 7 fishes dinner.

Have a great Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment