CleanAds

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clearing out and not just food this time

So last night hubby and I got home and had a quick dinner. Parmesan Chicken Stuffers with rice and peas.
Then we went over Mom and Dad's to look through some of the last of Grandma's things from her old house. I took a few things that where very "Gwen" to me.
One of her teacups, her Christmas place mats, and a loose tea strainer. These will be nice to have. Stayed for a bit and had some Mince Pie Mom made and some tea. I was not going to have dessert, but I was really hungry.
Breakfast this morning was cleaning out again, some Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti. I had a few pieces because I was starving when I woke up. Guess the pie did not fill me up too much!
Lunch was a random mix. Leftover bistro chicken from the other night, a piece of pepper and some Oreo truffles. Nice and yummy!
So I am feeling a little not fit lately, so I am planning on upping my workouts for the next week or so. I figure it worked around Christmas let's try it again, right? Any suggestions for harder workouts would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment