CleanAds

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

2010

Happy New Year everyone. First of all why am I awake at 7 AM on New Year's Day? Not sure but I just don't seem to be able to sleep in anymore. There will most likely be a nap later today. Although I am sure I had too much to eat and drink last night I did not feel bad about it. I had a good night and feel good about myself this morning. I only had one dessert which is really great for me! I am so proud of myself for that and am going to let the rest go. I think that will be my thing for the new year, to just not worry about one little night of eating as much!

As for today, I am not hungry yet, I am planning on having some pancakes later this morning then we are headed to my parents for my mom's normal New Year's Day pork roast, good luck or something like that she says. Right now I am thinking about doing some type of workout, maybe yoga since I know my body is still tired. We will see...have a great start to the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment