CleanAds

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New veggies

The hubby is on a kick to try new veggies with dinner and I am all about that too. I always love new veggies, so I stopped this morning and got some leeks, peppers, and mushrooms from the Produce store.

When I got home, I did the Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred, love those workouts.

Dinner was garlic mashed potatoes, beef patties, and steamed leeks. I actually enjoyed the leeks which was surprising to me!

We watched some DVR and I made some peppermint hot chocolate (mini candy cane and hot chocolate mix) with a little whipped cream on top. Love the warm chocolate.

I am on a conference call now, then it will time for bed. I am going into work late tomorrow since the house is getting appraised in the AM, so maybe a morning workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment