CleanAds

Friday, January 29, 2010

Rough night and morning

Last night was just not so great, but I won't get into that now. I did get all my chores done, and did a fun Bollywood workout On Demand last night. My back was not feeling the planned workout but this one was better they I had thought it would be.

Dinner was fish sticks per the hubby and a pasta side. I love these Archer Farm Pasta side they are quite yummy if you ask me. This was has an awesome mushroom sauce. Hubby and I LOVE anything mushroom.
Breakfast this morning was Friendship bread and coffee. Love the bread, but I am sure so not a great breakfast.

I was needing more coffee and remembered a Free Cup coupon in my wallet for Dunkin Donuts! Stopped before I got to work, a little Splenda and Skim Milk to make it taste yummy!
This was just what I need this morning.
Lunch was late because I just did not have a chance to eat. I had a spinach salad with green pepper, salsa, and some mozzarella cheese on top. The last of my ricotta cookies and an apple.
Hoping to leave work in a bit and run some errands. Then home to workout and have dinner alone since hubby has a meeting. Crazy busy Saturday of errands planned for tomorrow!
Happy Friday







No comments:

Post a Comment