CleanAds

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Unsure of the days plans

Not sure what today hold in store but I did a great 50 mins of Cardio Intervals this morning and was really feeling it. I was planning a hard cardio workout and yoga for this weekend and just felt like getting the cardio out of the way today. Something about doing yoga on a Sunday just seems right. I love that I can find more time to workout on the weekends. I think I have to plan on doing 2 longer workouts on the weekends to help me get into the shape I want to be at.

Since hubby was still sleeping, I made the last of my multigran pancakes from Archer Farms. These are so yummy, might have to think about buying some...

Today I decided to make them with applesauce instead of egg and see how they tasted.
They did not taste much different to me at all, and I love that I used something healthy over the egg, since these have the protein from the seeds.

Here they are with peach jam and my coffee.

Might go do some reading until hubby wakes up. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment