CleanAds

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Early start and 2 great workouts

I got home last night and made dinner for me and hubby. We decided on our much loved beef patties, peas, and mashed potatoes.
Then I did a 30 Day Shred workout and we watched some DVR shows. I had some homemade dark hot chocolate with whipped topping! It was a nice treat!
Hubby and I went to bed early since he need to get up early for a meeting in Albany. Since we got up early I decided on a bigger breakfast to get my day rolling.
1 cup plain Cheerios, 1 peach Greek yogurt, some peach jam, and blueberries. This was a nice mix with some Earl Gray Tea.
I had plenty of time this morning to work out with a Bootcamp workout, as well as do a bunch around the house and run errands before I came to work.
After getting ready for the day, I decided to try this Chai Tea Latte that I got as a sample a while ago. It is really good and I am enjoying it now as I read some other blogs!
Happy Ash Wednesday? What are you giving up this year? I am not going to add sweetener to my coffee or tea! I think I can do it even though I love sweeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment