CleanAds

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Riddle me this

Why is it that when I decide I am ok with getting less done in a night, I get it all done anyways.

After leaving work later then normal for a program I am running, I ran a bunch of errands cause hubby was still in a meeting (almost 8 hrs long) and got home late, but with a lot done.

I had a quick dinner of leftover Cheeseburger mac and then put new wipers on my car and clean up the inside. New wipers cause hubby has my car tomorrow and a storm is coming!

Then I decided to workout, a good bollywood workout and I had energy to start cleaning. One room lead to another and soon enough the house was clean and ready for the Super bowl this weekend.

I sat down with some mint truffle coffee and called it a great night!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment