CleanAds

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is it the weekend yet?

I am just not sure where this week is going, it is flying by. Yesterday was not a great day, I had a little chocolate binge in the afternoon, no pictures, but after the day I had I felt it was needed and I did not feel sick afterward so that was a plus. 
Last night we had dinner before I worked out. We had one of our favs, Barber Chicken Stuffers. I love these as a quick meal. Hubby had the Parm and I had Scallop and Lobster (inside shot)

Plus a spinach salad on the side with balsamic dressing for those pre-pregnancy vitamins!

After dinner was time for a cardio workout that would not kill my legs. They are still score from the Kim Kardashian Butt Workout.

Once the workout was done I did some chores, worked on a project and watched some DVR shows with hubby.

I had a breakfast meeting this morning and has some Blueberry yogurt, a multigran/seed bagel that was quite tasty with a bit of cream cheese and some tea.
Lunch was snacky again to get the fridge cleared out. I had the last of the french onion dip, carrots and mushrooms again.I think a Clif Mini will be in my future later:)


Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment