CleanAds

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love the accomplished feeling

I got a ton of stuff done around the house last night. I got most of my chores done last night and this morning so that I can help hubby get the garage ready for all his new presents this weekend. The in-laws are coming for his birthday and hubby wanted a bunch of stuff to organize the garage for his birthday, so that is our Saturday plan. Since hubby wanted to get things ready tonight for the weekend I knew Wednesday needed to be my chores day so I am not stressed. I got all the cleaning done and the laundry is almost done!

On to more important things, while our oven fries cooked, I worked out. I love the Less is More Cardio on Exercise TV. It is such a great heart pumping workout.

Then it was dinner time. We had fish sticks, oven sweet potato fries, and green beans. 
















After dinner I did most of my chores and made lunches, which made me remember I forgot to post about this awesome giveaway that Leslie is having! I then went to bed early so I could get up and do a 30 Day Shred Workout before work. Some days I love the feeling of an early morning workout.

Then I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with a little butter for breakfast. A bagel is so good sometimes, with a side of coffee!

Looks like a busy day for me today, but the MIL is bring a new yoga DVD with her this weekend for us to try! Love trying new workouts, especially when I had not thought I would have time to do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment