CleanAds

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things that make me happy

This morning, I did some errands on my way to work. I stopped by Target to grab some food we needed and checked to see if they had any slippers. Mine had to go and I have had the hardest time finding some. I found ones just liked I wanted in gray and also a pair of gray leggings both on SALE!


Also found the the Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream I had a coupon for was on SALE at Target too! Love getting things on sale and with a coupon! Hubby and I have decided to buy the little containers since the big ones get gross since we don't eat them enough. I also like that these are all natural.


I got to work and mailed out some more items that I sold on Ebay this week. Love cleaning out and making money!

Finally, I love giveaways of things I want to try anyways! Check out Leslie's Giveaway! Hoping to have my own soon enough!

Dinner with the parents tonight at Cosi and not much else planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment