CleanAds

Monday, March 21, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

When I lived by myself in grad school, is when I really got into cooking and making my own meals. One of my favorite meals (because it was so easy) was a parmesan crusted pork that I saw on the Food Network (forgive me but I forget which show it was one, it was 6 years ago!). Since Hubby is not a huge pork fan, I have not made this in awhile, but then I started thinking well if pork and chicken are so similar, why not parm crusted chicken? So I pulled out our Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts and got to work.

The first thing was to coat each chicken breast in fresh grated parm cheese. After I got a nice coating on them, I coated then in seasoned bread crumbs, then placed then in a hot skillet with a little oil until brown on each side. These have a great coating from the bread crumbs and then you get the flavor of the parm. This process also helps to keep the chicken breast really moist.

On the side is a Knorr Side Plus Butter and Herb Rotini with extra veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment