CleanAds

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Health tagline

Health tagline. Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!

I took this right from my blog header:

“This is just a way for me to share my crazy thoughts, and feelings dealing with weight, pregnancy, exercise, eating right, and all things in between while trying to stay on a budget.....”

I think I will stick with this as my tag line because it really sums me up. I am trying to do all these things while keeping my family on a budget. Hubby and I started a budget when we first bought our house several years ago and while it has been changed and revamped over the years we both really enjoy the thrill of a good deal and trying to save as much as we can. I think in some ways it has become a game. Kind of how much can we really get and not spend that much! I think it is an obsession but I love to combine store and manufacturer's coupons on sale items, I get such a thrill out of it!

What is your favorite way to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment