CleanAds

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Health Time Capsule

Here goes my first post in the Health Activist Month Challenge!

“Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it?”

So the first thing I thought when I saw this topic was, but the food would not last! Here is what I would want to have in it, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean meats. I would want to have my bread maker (because I love that machine!) Jillian Michael’s DVD’s, my Zumba workouts, and my yoga mat.

These are all the things that help me stay healthy and happy. I hope that when people see it in 100 years that see that health has always been simple. My hope would be that these would all be things that are common for people and nothing out of the ordinary.

I think my focus for health has been and always will be simple.

What would be in your time capsule?

No comments:

Post a Comment