CleanAds

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review - Dishwasher tablets

I have been on this kick lately to make my cleaning more natural and organic. I even bought some microfiber towels to clean with. So when Naturally Savvy wanted to send me some cleaning products to try I jumped at the chance.

We have been using this tablets for a few weeks now and I have to say, the dishes are just as clean as with the chemical filled ones! I have not noticed any difference in the cleanness at all and love that ALL parts of the packaging can be recycled. Even the plastic wrapper on the tablets.

I was actually excited to find that these tablets are even available at my local grocery store. Not only do they work well they are not something I will have to go out of my way to get!

What are your tips for natural cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment