CleanAds

Monday, February 18, 2013

Save more money!

And really don't we all want to save more money? You have to try the Ibotta app for your Android or Apple phone.


I got this app about 2 weeks ago and planned to use it at Target, because Wegmans was not on the list yet. Well within a week they added Wegmans! This girl was so happy, since Wegmans  doubles coupons now (yes I was very excited about that too) this is a great deal. For example, last night we needed butter, so I check the  Ibotta app to see that I could save $0.50 on Smart Balance.

Here is the fun part, so Smart Balance was on sale for $2.99 and I had a $0.75 coupon for it, so that means I paid $1.49 for the Smart Balance and with the Ibotta app I save another $0.50, making my butter only $0.99!

My favorite kind of shopping. So check out the Ibotta app and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment