CleanAds

Monday, April 8, 2013

HAWMC- Animals


 If your health condition (or the health condition of a loved one!) was an animal, what would it
be? Is it a real animal or make believe?

I do not really have a post for this, but on the animals theme I thought I would talk about my favorite animal, our 6 year old cockapoo, Ellie!


(This is one of my favorite picture of Ellie and Little Miss just days after she was born.)

About a year ago our little girl (the furry one) was rushed to the hospital after she was bite by another dog, long story short, she was fine in the end, but it was her spirit that was what got me through it. I am not sure what I was expecting, but when we picked her up from the hospital after her stay and she walked right out the door, I was so impressed by her desire to get back to her normal life. The only thing slowing her down was us, trying to protect her and make her rest. She gained the name "Super Dog" and we are so happy she is still with us each and ever day.

I think we can all learn from how animals handle pain, they let themselves rest, then just get right back to the normal pace of life. You have to love them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment