CleanAds

Monday, April 29, 2013

HAWMC - Congratulations


 We all know Health Activists are awesome. Share three things you love about yourself, things
you’re great at, or just want to share. Don’t undercut or signpost!


Wow, why is it always hard to think about good or positive things about ourselves? Especially for women! I think men are generally much better at this, but as women we have a hard time with it. Ok so here are the 3 things I love about me:

1- I love my stomach and my butt (very shallow I know). I have worked very hard to keep both in shape and I love that I have been able to do so even after giving birth.
2- I am super organized and love that I can share that with other and help them get organized.
3- I make a really great chocolate chip cookie! I have made some pretty great cookies since I was young so I am quiet proud of that ability.

What makes you awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment