CleanAds

Thursday, April 18, 2013

HAWMC- I take it back


 Write about a time that you lashed out at someone close to you because of
frustration/fear/anger resulting from your health condition and you wish you could take it back.
Forgive yourself and let it go.

I touched on this a little bit before, but it was been a rough year for Hubby and I, with my back being in so much pain. Right before I went to the doctor, I broke down in tears and yelled at Hubby about my back hurting like it was his fault or something (I was in a lot of pain and actually laying on the floor because it hurt so badly).

I really wish that I did not take it out on him, now I realize that he was just worried about me, but at the time I thought he was not being sensitive enough. If I could go back in time I would have told him a lot sooner.....


No comments:

Post a Comment