CleanAds

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Woolite Review

Why I am not against using Woolite I tend to be a creature of habit and stick to my normal "Free everything" laundry detergent. It is safe for all little Miss's clothes so it just makes laundry easier. But when Crowdtap offered me the chance to try Woolite Everyday I could not pass it up. My sample box arrived a few weeks ago and I handed out most of the samples to friends and family.

But I did keep a few for me to try. I tried them in a load of mainly little Miss's clothes. I thought her clothes would be a great test as they are the ones I would like to keep looking good to maybe use in the future ;) I was quite impressed with the Woolite Everyday as the clothes did have some stains on them (strawberries and raspberries are common in our house). Everything came out super clean and bright.

Although I am not sure if I will be changing my regular detergent just yet (I have 3 bottles at home...) I will be considering Woolite Everyday for the future.

**No compensation was received for this review. Crowdtap  provided samples but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment