CleanAds

Monday, June 24, 2013

Laundry Socks Bag

A recent laundry issue that occurred at our house, ( ok so I cause the issue, but that is not important-anymore :) made me realize that maybe I need to be more careful about little socks in my washer. I still have 3 that do not have friends. So a little Pinterest  inspiration and I was off on a project. I gathered my supplies:


Mesh Laundry bag
Velcro squares
Thread
Extra Fabric from little Miss's curtains

First I lined up the fabric on the top of the bag. I then stitched the two ends of fabric to themselves and the front of the bag (on the machine). I folded the cut edges under and realized the back would need to connect to the front or it might come off the bag. Then I hand sewed the Velcro squares on the back as to just go through one piece of fabric. (That was the worst part, I find it so hard to push the needle through the Velcro.) Once it was finished I put the other side of the Velcro on the bag (sticky side out) and then put it on the side of Little Miss's hamper!

Socks added by Little Miss!



No comments:

Post a Comment