CleanAds

Monday, August 19, 2013

Nature Box Review

Have you tried Nature Box yet? If not you should try them. Here is how it works:

NatureBox makes it easier for you and your family to eat healthier. Your monthly membership delivers hand-picked snacks to your door along with recipes and ideas for healthy eats.
  • Step 1: Get Started

    Each NatureBox costs just $19.95 and your monthly box always ships free. You can pause or cancel your delivery at any time.
  • Step 2: Discover

    Every month, you'll discover nutritionist-approved snacks that taste great. Our snack experts will send you a new Discovery Box of snacks each month.
  • Step 3: Be Delighted

    See what you’ve been missing: all-natural snacks that taste great. We're so sure you'll enjoy your snacks that we'll happily issue a refund if you're not 100% satisfied.

This is my first box:

It contained 2 bags of South Pacific Plantains, Mango Almond Bites, Cherry Crumble Granola, Tart and Tangy Fruit Medley, and Tuscan Summer Mix. The snacks are all great and come in resealable bags which is great, because as with my first pregnancy I love to have snacks on hand at all times. (Also better when I know they are healthy!)

You can try a sample box for $10 by clicking here and using the code SHARE10!

Give them a try and let me know what you think:)

** I bought this myself nothing was received free and no compensation was given for this post. Just like to share a good deal with I find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment