CleanAds

Monday, September 16, 2013

VTech Cora the Smart Cub Review

How cute is little Cora the Cub from VTech Toys? We love VTech Toys in our house so when the wonderful people at Coyne PR offered to let us try Cora, of course we said yes. Here is what VTech Toys says about Cora


Cora the Smart Cub™:
·         VTech’s latest addition to its line of infant and preschool toys, Cora the Smart Cub™ introduces children to early learning skills and helps establish a lifetime love of learning.
·         Children are introduced to valuable every-day life skills such as their daily routine, first words and emotions.
·         Cora knows exactly what time it is and children will grow and learn with their smart cub every day through daily morning greetings, bedtime music, and holiday and birthday wishes.
·         Parents can share in the developmental journey online through VTech’s app store, the Learning Lodge™, and personalize the smart cub with their child’s name, favorite stories, and more.
·         Right out of the box, Cora includes 40 phrases, four sing-along songs, two stories and 30 melodies. Plus, parents can easily download 130 melodies, 20 stories and many more activities via VTech’s Learning Lodge™. 
·         Ages 6-36 months, MSRP: $19.99

First of all I LOVE a toy you can personalize. I picked all of Little Miss's favorite songs for Cora to play and it knows her name and birthday, as well as her friends names. Little Miss loves having Cora sing to her while she plays with other toys as well. Cora has earned a special place in Little Miss's chair in our family room so I know she is a keeper. 

This is a great toy and also a great price, for anyone with a toddler in your life I would recommend this for the holidays! Or you can just try to win one from me and  VTech Toys. Tell me who you would like to give a Cora the Cub to and you could win one for yourself. (Giveaway ends 9/20 at 1 PM EST.)

*** All opinions are my own, the toy was received to try out for review. VTech product, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech.  


2 comments:

  1. This would be for my middle granddaughter. She loves bears and she loves music so I know she will love Cora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Please email me your shipping information so I can send you a Cora the Cub! my email is jmrossetter at gmail dot com

      Delete