CleanAds

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Organic Matcha review


I was contacted by the wonderful people at Kiss Me Organics to review their organic matcha powder. Here is the information form the site:

  • ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
  • CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
  • LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
  • 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
  • FREE MATCHA RECIPE GUIDE EBOOK WITH PURCHASE: 50+ Recipes All Yours - Emailed After Purchase.

I have been using this in my mid-day smoothies for an extra little kick and I am loving it. I will say that it turns them all green though, which does actually make me feel healthier. I see this as a great substitute for caffeine as I am still nursing the new little peanut. I have found that the powder does not change the flavor at all but does make you feel healthy so there is no down side here.

We can get your own packet here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDT116M

*** I was not compensated for this review but I was sent the product to sample. All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment