CleanAds

Monday, September 29, 2014

Flex Belt Review

I was recently contacted by Flex Belt to see if I wanted to try out there product. Normally I am not one to take the quick fix over diet and exercise, but as a busy working mom of two, I am up for a little bit of help. Here is the information that Flex Belt sent to me about how it works:

- The unique construction of the Flex Belt® features three pre-positioned, medical-grade Gel Pads, covering the central abdominals and external obliques.
- During your toning session, signals from the Flex Belt® reach out to nerves where they are most concentrated. 
- These nerves branch out to all of the stomach muscles causing them to contract and relax naturally, working all of the muscles at the same time, not just those directly under the gel pads.



So i decided to do some before and after pics for you all with my review. Here is the before 6 months post baby girl #2....


At first I did not think it was working, I guess I was stronger then I thought. But once I turned up the intensity, I really started to feel it. I tried it the first few times sitting down at work, then got more daring and would try it while I was doing things around the house. Boy can the Flex Belt help you kick up the sweat factor of any job!

Here are my after pictures about 3 weeks later.



Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I really feel like my tummy looks smaller and that the mommy pouch is gone.

Side note I was also doing my normal exercise routine during this time, but I do feel that the Flex Belt really helped to get my abs back in shape. I am defiantly doing to keep using it.

**I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are my own and results are real. I was sent a Flex Belt to try for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment