CleanAds

Monday, September 8, 2014

Listerine Naturals Sampling

Through my affiliation with Crowdtap I was able to sample the new Listerine Naturals.


I am not going to lie, the bright colors (that are so normal to see!) always make me wonder when it comes to mouthwash products, but I have never thought too much about it. However, in my continuing quest for more natural products in our lives, this was a nice change. Here is the product info:
  • A natural mouthwash that provides all the benefits of killing plaque and gingivitis germs just as effectively as LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash. LISTERINE® NATURALS Antiseptic Mouthwash cleans the whole mouth, killing 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis.
  • No artificial flavors, sweeteners or dyes
I have to say I was surprise that the product seems in no way different to me, except for the color. It seems to work just the same which I love to see in  my natural products. This will be going on our to buy list for sure. 

*** I was not compensated for this post, just sent a bottle of Listerine Naturals form Crowdtap to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment