CleanAds

Monday, June 15, 2015

Seventh Generation Healthy Baby

The wonderful people at Seventh Generation, Bobble, and Zarbees sent me some wonderful products to try in there efforts to make the world safer for our babies.

We received some of the new Zarbees baby immune support.

While we have not used this too much yet, after a rough winter and a little one with some known allergies, I am sure to save this for the winter! I think it will just give Little B the edge she needs. 

I was so excited to get my Bobble in the package as well. I have wanted one of these for awhile and both girls love using it, always a plus in the summer months. 

Finally, from Seventh Generation we received laundry detergent sample (love the free and clear), dish soap, diaper, and wipes

When having little ones that react to a number of fragrances and colors in products, the Seventh Generation products are a staple in our home. 

Thanks Seventh Generation for letting me be part of your fight to end toxins for our kids



** I was not compensated for this post, but was sent products and sample to use and share with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment