CleanAds

Monday, August 3, 2015

Get sandal ready with Emjoi

I recently had the chance to try the Emjoi Mirco Pedi Home Pedicure device. From Emjoi :



With summer approaching, it is time for head to toe/feet beauty regimes. Emjoi has been gearing up its collection of perfect pedicure tools to take care of feet so that they become admirably sandal and barefoot ready. The Micro-Pedi is an essential beauty tool...a  product that actually perfectly performs a task that everyone needs done. This sleek, light weight home pedicure tool will quickly, hygienically and painlessly remove hard cracked skin and calluses from the soles of the feet with spa-like results. The unit works with many attachments so that foot care is just the beginning....a manicure attachment takes care of nail and various rollers work well for rough skin (and for men), elbows and precision kits with special cones for hard to reach areas.

So I was a little nervous to use my Emjoi Mirco Pedi Home Pedicure because I normally have a hard time scrubbing my feet. However, this was so EASY to use. I was done both feet in 5 minutes and got all the deep skin off. Also it felt like a little foot massage as well. I can not wait to make this part of my regular routine it was so easy. I would say that everyone needs to try this little baby!


You can get your own at Emjoi!


** I was not compensated for this review, but was sent the product to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment