CleanAds

Monday, December 14, 2015

Stitch Fix Number 2

I recently got my second Stitch Fix (it has been a long Summer and Fall at our house) and I have to say I was not impressed at all. The pieces all seemed go bland and not fun to me at all. I sent back a thick rainbow infinity scarf that was just not practical at all for the office and two blazer that just not suit me in the slightest. 

I did keep the two tops although I thought they are both a little over priced, but they are nice and soft. 

Here is the Skies are Blue Barbara Ruffle Front Sleeveless Knit Top


I love the color and the detail so this is a good pick up. 

I also kept the Papermoon Theilya Tulip Sleeve Fitted Knit Top

I like the little flare around the waist of this top. 

What I was really looking for was a fun cardigan that I could use for work and play with the girls. Since I did not get anything and had to go to Target, Miss E and I took a swing through the sweater section and found this:

It was almost exactly what I had been looking for so this little baby came with us and the last few Christmas presents to the register. 

So that is my Stitch Fix this time around. Any advice on how to get a better one next time? It appears that my stylist this time never even looked at my Pinterest Board :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment