CleanAds

Monday, April 4, 2016

Beets BLU Key Finder Review

The wonderful people at Beets BLU contacted me again to try one of there Bluetooth products. This time I got to try the Beets BLU Key Finder.

After recently moving into a new larger home, this has been a life saver! I keep forgetting where I put my keys, however the baby can always find my phone for me! Check out the features:

-Keep track of your valuables (keys, wallets, suitcase, laptop bag, backpack - whatever is tagged with PagerTag)
-Detect the proximity of lost or forgotten items wirelessly
-Alert you when your item shifts outside of a connection range (about 15 feet/5 meters)
-Send sounds and enable an LED light to alert you
-Save the battery life using Bluetooth Low Energy protocol
-Save you a lot of time and anxiety
-Can be used as Android Trusted Device for automatic screen unlock (Android 5.0 or later required)

I have put the Paper Tag on my keys so that I can always locate them and have had far less key finding hunts since receiving this product.

***No compensation was received for this post, but I was sent the product to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment