CleanAds

Friday, March 3, 2017

Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Packs

First of all, you have to understand that I LOVE Seventh Generation products, so any time they ask me to try one I do a little happy dance. Most recently they asked me to try the Automatic Dishwasher Packs.

 The first thing I noticed when I open the pack is that they are not all plastic feeling like other dishwasher packs. These feel very natural, which makes me feel better about them going in with the items with eat with. From the Seventh Generation site:

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

I will be for sure buying these in the future!

*** I received a package of the Dishwasher packs for Free, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment