CleanAds

Friday, October 27, 2017

Chore Charts

We, and by we I really mean me, decided that we needed to have chore charts at the house. I felt that the girls were not taking on any responsibility and just expected me to do everything for them (can my Mommas out there agree?) So to Pinterest I went, and came up with there:

For my non-reader:

For my reader:


I laminated the charts and we are using dry-erase markers on them to check off the chores.

The idea is they get to check the box each day when they do the activity and on Sunday morning they count the checks and get a quarter for each one. So far we are a few days in and it has been working well. They love helping out and I feel like there is a lot less on my plate.

Any ideas for more chores to add for a almost 4 and 6 year old?

No comments:

Post a Comment