CleanAds

Friday, December 8, 2017

Commercial Palm Trees

The generous people at Commercial Palm Trees contacted me right before the holidays to try out some of the great residential products they offer. Talk about having great timing, I was just removing all the annuals from the large pot by the front of our house and trying to figure out what I was going to do with it. (Way to heavy to move anywhere for the winter months). A quick peak around the website and I found this (now sold out):

It comes in a 12 pack so I figured it would be enough to fill my pot. A few weeks later the package arrived, it did not look like a lot in the box..... (I was a little nervous at this point).

But the product looks great so I took the girls outside to put them in the pot. All finished, and I still have extras too!

I love how realistic and festive they look, the best part they are made to be outdoors so they are really surviving well, as winter has finally come to visit us. Check out all the things that the Commercial Palm Trees people have to offer.

***No compensation was received for this post. I received the product to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment