I love the easy use of laundry pods, but have you noticed the over whelming scents of some of them? We have a huge issue with scents and dyes in our house, so we need to use only Free and Clear detergent products. So when Seventh Generation came out with laundry pods, I was all in to try them.
Here is some info about them:
Seventh Generation biobased Laundry Packs use quadruple-enzyme power to remove stains and leave your clothes looking as good as new! Plus, the toss-and-wash single-dose pods make laundry day simple and mess-free.
A clean you can trust! EPA Safer Choice certification means that every ingredient in our laundry packs has been reviewed by the EPA to ensure it meets their stringent human health & environmental criteria. You can relax, knowing that you have made a good choice.
The Free & Clear option, without any added fragrances, is made for sensitive skin.
- Quadruple-Enzyme Formula Removes Tough Stains
- EPA Safer Choice Certified Product
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - 94%
- All-temperature laundry packs work in hot and cold water.
- Effective in HE & standard washers.
- 0% dyes, synthetic fragrances, and artificial brighteners.
You have to check out your store for these pods, they are great.
** I received 2 sample packs to try for free, but all opinions are my own.