CleanAds

Friday, August 31, 2018

In love with my acupressure mat

So I wrote a bit ago about this awesome acupressure mat that I was lucky enough to get to try. Here is my official flow up and proclamation of love for this amazing acupressure mat First of all it took no time what so ever to incorporate this into my daily routine, because you just need to sit or lay on it! I mean how easy is that! The benefits are amazing. I am sleeping better, I feel more relaxed, and I feel like my stress level is way down. There is something about just knowing that you are taking time for yourself that makes you feel better. 

Also I feel like I have been able to recover from my workouts a lot quicker. I know some people will tell me I am crazy, but I think I recover quicker when I am more relaxed. I would highly recommend that anyone that needs help relaxing (ok all of us!!) try one of these acupressure mat, because seriously how easy is it to sit down for 5 minutes each night!


No comments:

Post a Comment