CleanAds

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Holiday Worksheets

It is no secret that I love things holiday themed. I decorate for each and every holiday every year. I also love a good holiday craft or really anything holiday themed. Also as someone who works in education, I love pulling in the theme to anything educational for the kids. We try to make sure some of our activities are educational as well as fun during the holidays. The great people at Education.com have shared this fun tracing activity with me.




Grab a pencil and practice your handwriting and spelling with this fun St. Paddy's day word tracer. Check out Education.com for other fun spelling resources!

I love any sites that provides us additional resources for our kids and educational ones too! Be sure to check them out for lots of fun holiday themed activities. 


1 comment:

  1. Metabolic rates differ for pregnant women and non-pregnant women under different circumstances.
    If you're looking to lose weight then I would suggest to try Breezing. Their obesity management product is easy and simple to use which eventually helps in weight loss.

    ReplyDelete