CleanAds

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Gifts

After this weekend I should be half done with my Christmas shopping! That always makes me very happy. I like to have it done early so that I can really enjoy the holiday season. I was upset with Overstock for not sending the flash drive with the digital frame I order, but I had my own extra drive so I just used that and send them an email. Well they have offered me a $10 credit or $15 off my next purchase for the trouble. Part of me wants the $15 off the next but I am going to take the $10 credit to help with keeping costs down on the holiday gifts this year. Also I think I tend to forget when I have those credits at places. Part of me wants the bigger amount but I am going to be smart and take the amount that I know I will get. Settled sending the email back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment