CleanAds

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain Rain go away

It is raining here today and it is suppose to continue on for the next 3 days!! The puppy and I are not really fans of rain. She hates to be wet and well I hate taking her out in the rain, I guess in that sense it is a match made in heaven. The only problem is that she then get crazy because she is not getting outside for walks. There is always a downside to the fall. Rain and cold and my biggest complaints this year.

So I made some pumpkin cookies that are not quite so good and I am trying to find ways to save them. I am going to try using them as a base for my breakfast mix/oatmeal like thing I made up a few weeks ago. Maybe they will benefit from that mix...hmmm I hate getting rid of things but if this does not work these might need to go:(

No comments:

Post a Comment