CleanAds

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rainy day number 2

I tried my pumpkin cookies smashed up with soy milk trick this morning. Not bad but not great. I just can't bring myself to throw them away. Maybe I will make an except and just do it. I am thinking about it really hard. I don't know why I have such an issue with this but for some reason I just do. I know I am crazy, but I hate wasting stuff....grrr to myself.


That being said the mix was actually very healthy. Pumpkin cookies, PB, coconut flake, and dried cranberries. My best quess would be about 300 calories in that, and at 10:30 not the slighiest bit hungry yet today. So that is always a nice thing. I am sure that is making it even harder to throw them away......


I have some yummy soup for lunch today with a breast cancer ribbon shaped pretzel.
I love soup on a rainy day and pretzels are always yummy. Dinner tonight looks like Panera or Cosi with mom for soup and a salad. I am going to see who has better soup offerings. I like Panera but Cosi could be nice to try.
The hubby is away still and I enjoy the first day or so when I get things done around the house, but then I do start to miss him. He comes back tomorrow night so not much longer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment